Ladies and gentlemen,thank you for coming to here my speech today. Today, I am here to give a short speech about rehiring of older workers. Very few companies decided to hire old people to work like me. Most of the companies think that older people is very old and is useless.I am here to encourage companies to employ more older workers. Have you ever why old and retired people wants to work? Either their childrens does not give them any money or they have no more savings or they are very poor. We could stay at home relax or go for holiday and do not need to bother to find any work. If you ever encounter this in the future, won't u be miserable like us too? I hope you will spare a for us old people and give us for a better future for us.
Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You gave a general view on the rehiring of older workers. I think you should elaborate more on what skills do older workers have for companies to rehire them again. Please try not to use any unproper English in your text
ReplyDeleteNice speech. But try to elaborate a bit more
ReplyDelete